PHC Health Care was founded by two professionals Nadia Chung and Tessa Pringle in 2015. Tessa has many years of experience as a Registered Nurse. since 2006 working with different client groups and as a care manager at Blue Bird Care (Enfield) and Pringles Care Services (Ealing) to envision a company that not only provided daily care and support to the elderly, but did so with the belief that no care is better than care received at home.
She saw the benefits that receiving care in a familiar environment can have on the independence, the physical wellbeing and mental wellbeing of elderly people.
“With PHC Health Care ltd, it was my vision that we would treat each person with dignity and respect and that we would do our best to fit around their needs. I wanted to help wherever we could and to be honest and upfront when we couldn’t. I also wanted a place where carers could feel like part of something bigger and would be given the respect and rewards they deserve for the amazing job they do.”
The goals of PHC Health Care Ltd haven’t changed since our earliest days and Nadia is still an active director of the company who continues to instil her vision in everybody that joins us, from our care workers to our office staff and management team.
Whatever the wide range of individual needs our clients may have, we provide them with the care and support needed to maintain their independence while sticking to their routines, their way of doing things and, most importantly, while continuing to live independently in their own home.
At PHC Health Care Ltd we have built our business by providing care that focuses on the individual person and their specific needs. This means we do not dictate to them the care they require. Instead, we work to find out what suits them and their family. Whether it be it live in-care, daily visits or the occasional social visit to get them out and about, we cater our packages to suit the needs of our service users.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Comprehensive and flexible range of bespoke services available to meet your needs
- Individually-tailored and person-centered care plans
- A family-run business that believes in a focus on the individual and their specific care requirements
- Free consultations, assessments and first-hand human contact with our office team. No call centres!
- Standards of care that exceed the national criteria as defined by the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA)
- All carers are thoroughly vetted and trained to our own exceedingly high standards